Khalid makes a top ten debut, Future holds down the #4 and #5 spots, and Kodak Black continues to climb the Hot 100.
Following last week's incredible feat where he took the #1 and #2 spots, Future has receded slightly to occupy #4 and #5 with his new releases, just behind Bruno Mars who is at #3. In a great week for hip hop-related releases, Migos, The Weeknd, and Khalid all show up in the top 10, the latter of which debuts at #9 (and at just 19 years old). Big Sean, Post Malone, Drake, and Rihanna all find themselves within the top 20 and make up the upper portion of our list this week.
1) Bruno Mars — 24K Magic: Right behind Ed Sheeran and Metallica, who currently sit at #1 and #2 respectively, is Bruno Mars with 24K Magic. The full-length release clocks 64,988 TAEU and 31,358 sales as it lands at #3, the same spot it was in last week.
2) Future — Future: At #4 is Future's February 17th self-titled release. The album, which was at #2 last week, claims 51,951 TAEU and 7,890 sales to its success, which is actually less sales than the #5 album which Future also claims...
3) Future — HNDRXX: Oh yes, at #5 is Future as well, this time with HNDRXX, an album that was at #1 last week. This release, which followed the self-titled release by a week, does 48,974 TAEU and 8,128 sales in its second week on the charts. Holding two albums in the top 10 is no small feat, and for that we congratulate the ATLien superstar.
4) Migos — Culture: At the same #6 spot as last week are the fellow ATLien Migos boys, whose album Culture debuted at #1 six weeks ago. This time around, the album lays claim to 43,954 TAEU and 2,915 sales.
5) The Weeknd — Starboy: Also not moving from his spot last week is The Weeknd with Starboy. This record, which has been on the charts for 15 weeks, is at #7 again, counting 42,120 TAEU and 9,934 sales towards its success.
6) Khalid — American Teen: Big up Khalid for debuting at #9 this week with his new album American Teen. The 19-year-old starts his career on the Billboard charts off with 37,167 TAEU and 12,225 sales.
7) Big Sean — I Decided.: Leaving the top 10 is Big Sean, who was at #9 last week and finds himself at #11 this time. I Decided., the Detroit MC's fourth studio record, does 33,427 TAEU and 5,538 sales this time around.
8) Post Malone — Stoney: Post Malone's Stoney is at #12 this week, up four spots from last time around. Malone's debut logs 27,813 TAEU and 2,334 sales during its 13th week on the charts.
9) Drake – VIEWS: As we wait for More Life, VIEWS continues to do pretty well on the charts. At #16, the album throws 22,237 TAEU and 3,515 sales on the board, and it's enough to put it up a couple spots from last week's stint at #18.
10) Rihanna — Anti: For over a year now, Rihanna's Anti has found success on the charts. This week the album is at #18, up a spot from last week, with 21,507 TAEU and 3,725 sales to its name.
The #1 and #2 spot on the Hot 100 look the same as last week, belonging to Ed Sheeran and Migos respectively. However a new one is at #3 in the form of Bruno Mars' "That's What I Like." Rihanna's "Love on the Brain" finds itself in the peak position of #5, just a few spots in front of Big Sean at #8. Kodak Black slides up two spots from 8 to 6 with "Tunnel Vision," which became his first top ten single last week. The Weeknd, KYLE / Lil Yachty, Bruno Mars (again) and Maroon 5 / Future all take up real estate in the top 20. It's worth mentioning that all 10 new songs on the Hot 100 belong to Ed Sheeran, who is having quite the week.